Thursday, February 5, 2009

Powers

Super Life

If superpowers were common factors in every day life. I suppose I would like to have a superpower to increase entrainment in life. So time traveling it would come down to. You know everything that would happen, you could redo anything having a advantage on every thing in the world. Never could you lose gamble or bet or anything... Anything reasonable that is. I would take this power over related powers like time stopping because its just that much better. Time stopping is like measly game of stop stop go with the whole world and no losing factor. Time traveling is so much more, if I ever slip into a uncontrollable depression or illness I can change to an another era where the drugs or problems in life are incomprehensibly different allowing quick recuperation. Cheating would become second nature, corruptness would be growing at a unprecedented rate. I would defiantly become a Villain in most eyes and a hero to all proscrastinators.

No comments:

Post a Comment